Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Baseball Squad

My Baseball team had our first game of the season yesterday and we destroyed the opposing team. The scoreboard was shut off in the fifth inning cause we were winning by about 15 runs. I had the teams first hit and rbi of the season and two of my fellow classmates were at the game. Lou Musto is the teams first Baseman and Viril does the scorebook. Every year when baseball starts up I am very excited because I love to play. I am a huge sports fan as you can see from my blogs but actually playing makes sports so much better. This season tends to be a great one as I have many of my friends on the team and we seem to be one of the best in the league. I play centerfield and have been on this team for two years now. We have 14 kids on the team and about four new comers from last year. I am excited abotu starting off with a win and our next game is tuesday. After Tuesday we will be 2 and 0 and go on our way to an undefeated season!

No comments: