Monday, May 5, 2008

The Final Blog

As I have finally completed my Blogs I have just realized something. I realized that I have become more like a sports writer then a normal blogger. Over the past few months I have been keeping up with Sports hottest stories and I have analyzed them like a sports writer would. I did not realize that I was doing this but this is a good thing. As I go on with trying to figure out what I am going to do with my life this may be an option. Writing was not one of my favorite things but when I write about things I like, I get very into it. In the beggining of my blogs I talked about current events on Staten Island. When Professor Farley gave out his reactions to our blogs he said I seemed to be missing something and that it was not a flashy blog. I agreed with him because I was not writing about what I liked. How can my readers enjoy my writings when I don't even enjoy them? I changed my approach and stayed with the theme of the Caputo Chronicles writing more about sports as a sports writer. I am happy I did this and this can be a possible career I may look into as I go on. I hope some of the videos I posted were enjoyable and my blogs were knowledgable and enjoyable at the same time.

No comments: